Every week, enjoy the markets on Couesnon Marches de Bretagne and its surroundings to take a snatch or buy local food : fruits, vegetables, bread, meat, fish, cheeses…
■ Monday :
– Combourg, in the center of the town, on morning.
– Sens de Bretagne, on the afternoon.
– Antrain (Val-Couesnon), on morning from 8.30 AM to 1.30 PM in the rue de Fougères.
– Pleine-Fougères, on morning.
– Dinard, place Rochaïd, on morning.
– Montreuil-sur-Ille, on the afternoon.
– Dol-de-Bretagne, organic market at he covered Market of Les Halles, from 5 PM to 8 PM.
– Louvigné-du-Désert, market at the farm of La Justais, in July and August from 5 PM to 8 PM.
■ Thursday :
– Bazouges-la-Pérouse, on morning on the Place du Monument.
– Saint-Ouen-la-Rouërie (Val-Couesnon), on afternoon from 3 PM to 7 PM.
– Fougères, place Raoul II (near the castle), in July and August from 5 PM to 8 PM.
– Saint-Méloir des Ondes, place du souvenir, from 4 PM to 8 PM.
■ Friday :
– Saint-Brice-en-Coglès (Maen Roch), on morning from 8 AM to 1 PM on the rue Pasteur.
– Saint-Rémy-du-Plain, market at the farm on the GAEC des Domaines (Adress : Le Breil Samain) on Friday afternoon from 3 PM to 7 PM.
■ Saturday :
– Fougères, in the higher part fo the city (rue Nationale), on morning from 8 AM to 1 PM.
– Dol-de-Bretagne, from the Grande Rue to the street of rue des Carmes, from 8 AM to 1 PM.
■ Sunday :
– Saint-Brice-en-Coglès (Maen Roch), on morning every second Sunday of the month, from 9 AM to 1 PM near the church.
– Cancale, behind the church, on morning.
Find on our market the mighty “galette saucisse“, the favourite snack in the area of Rennes and could easily be sampled in the Fougères area.
It’s also a good way to find and taste a pot of “pommé” !