TELEPHONE : 02 99 98 31 09
The town campervan service area of Antrain is located very near the historical road to the Mont-Saint-Michel and from a few hundred meters for the town-centre shops
Indulge in this stop to discover this lovely village rich of its ancient houses, which obtained the “Village of the rural heritage of Bretagne” certification.
Near the area (270 m) you will find a picnic area in front of the quartier Loysance wash house.
– Shops : Carrefour Contact Supermarket (at 700 m)
– La Maison des Patrimoines, heritage centre (at 500 m)
– Place to visit : The park of the chateau de Bonnefontaine (at 2,3 km)
– Hike (French leaflet) : Circuit de la Loysance
Free parking | Water and electricity terminal : Free | Dirty water emptying : Free
• Accepted animals
• Number of camper places : 10