TELEPHONE : 02 99 95 45 27
The campervan park area of the high up on a hill small village of Le Châtellier is located near of a roofed picnic table. For the most adventurous, the woods behind the church hides a curious monument, la “Pierre qui Fûme” (The Smoking Rock), whih is related to the Devil in the local legends.
The campervan areas let you park or spend a night in a dedicated space. The dirty water emptying is forbidden.
– Place to visit : Botanical Gardens of Haute Bretagne (at 2,3 km)
– Restaurant le Kasteller (à 100 m), Restaurant Café Casse-Graine (à 2,3 km)
– Hike (French leaflet) : Cirque du Diable
– Bike (French leaflet) : Cycling loop – Les Balcons du Coglais
• Number of camper places : 2